Hope Island Resort
Acquired in June 2000, Hope Island Residential Resort is a master planned integrated resort and residential community valued at $400M on a 360Ha site on Hope Island, at the northern end of the Gold Coast.
Designed to deliver a truly enjoyable resort living and lifestyle experience, Hope Island Resort includes:
- Waterfront, riverfront and lakeside residential homes, with options of units, low maintenance housing and freestanding luxury homes
- An 18-hole Golf Course and Club House
- Pat Cash International Tennis Academy
- A retail village incorporating supermarket, specialty shops, commercial offices and restaurants
- 250 marina berths (Stage 1 of 73 berths completed)
- The Boardwalk Tavern
Hope Island Resort continues to shine in the hot property market that is the Gold Coast, and most new housing developments underway are sold off the plan.
A newly finished Marina Boardwalk Commercial building together with a brand new Boardwalk Tavern adds to the excitement that is Hope Island Resort living.
Hope Island Resort was developed by Walker Corporation and, since January 2007, has been owned and operated by Mirvac Limited.