Gladstone's vibrant new community
This thriving new neighbourhood will also boast a range of home types, styles and sizes which are carefully designed to encourage a real sense of neighbourhood pride.
Forest Springs is perfectly positioned on Kirkwood Road just minutes drive from Gladstone's CBD, the Airport and Marina, with all the lifestyle options you could wish for;
- Local shopping centre; Woolworths, cafes & specialty stores
- Private and public schools and childcare close by
- Just minutes drive to Gladstone Airport, hospitals & medical facilities
- Close to Gladstone Marina and boat ramp
- Parks and child safe play areas
- An easy 90 minute drive to the towns of 1770 and Agnes Waters
Forest Springs is perfectly positioned close to schools, shopping and all amenities, in an area also renowned for its beautiful natural environment. The inviting tropical climate makes outdoor activities possible all year round.
The Cascade Neighbourhood is a small enclave of just 26 flat lots nested against the bushy boundary of Police Creek and conveniently located near Woolworths Kirkwood shopping centre!
- Latest release – Now selling from $207,500
- Flat lots with wide frontage
- Lot sizes range from 450sqm to 625sqm
- Walking distance to Woolworths and Forest Springs Park
Boasting large home sites with wide frontages, Grevillea sits in a premium location surrounded by lush bushland, open parks and Police Creek. With a short walk to Woolworths, Grevillea offers you a lifestyle you'll truly love!
- Latest release – Now selling from $255,000
- Lots ranging from 600m² - 890m²
- Flat land with large lots
- Walking distance to Woolworths and specialty shops
- Close to established park with playground
Located at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef, Gladstone is the ideal location to enjoy first class boating, deep sea fishing and water sports.