Montana living at its best
Montana homes that balance beauty, luxury and classic design.
Slopeside is a condominium development of 24 luxurious duplex style homes nestled in a private enclave setting within the Whitefish Mountain Resort, 7 miles from the historic town of Whitefish, Montana.
The four-bedroom homes designed by renowned architect Robert G Sinclair of Aspen, have been created in the authentic Montana style.
- True ski-in, ski-out location next to the Base Lodge
- Each spacious home is over 3 levels
- Every luxury modern finish imaginable
- Hardwood floors, antique hardware, granite countertops, alder cabinetry, stone fireplaces
- Two-car heated garage, ample storage spaces
- Every Slopeside home comes with membership in the private Big Mountain Club with its concierge services and golf course rights
The ski and summer resort facilities on the mountain are amazing – 3,000 acres of winter excitement, as well as fishing, hiking, biking, golf, and rich, memorable adventures in summer. Located 25 miles east of the scenic Glacier National Park.
America Property Award 2008 "Best Development" more...
International Property Award 2009 "Best Ski Development" more...