Walker Corporation is looking for a talented individual to join the Collins Square Management team as a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will lead on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy to promote and grow precinct sales, tenancy satisfaction and visitation of one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most exciting commercial, events and retail precinct; Collins Square.
Collins Square aspires to be Australia’s premier business address and the Marketing Manager will work closely with the Collins Square leadership team to implement annual marketing and communication plans for our existing tenants, as well as raise brand awareness on a city, state and national scale for the destination as a whole, including our hospitality, business & events centre, commercial offices and retail sites within Collins Square.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for taking the lead on campaign and events management, digital content, creating marketing strategy and communications strategy, and writing. A large focus of the role will be developing new events, content and creative campaigns across multiple channels, so it’s crucial that this person has extensive events, campaign and writing capabilities.
Collins Square is going through an exciting time, with many new initiatives being introduced to take our marketing, products and services to the next level, and we need an energetic, collaborative and creative Marketing Manager to join us on this journey. Reporting into the General Manager – Commercial Assets, and with a small team to assist you, you will also have support.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing Strategy & Campaign Management – strategic development of year-round audience marketing campaigns, and managing the execution across multiple channels, including social media.
- Line Management – manage, monitor and develop a team, identifying training needs and encouraging development and growth
- Stakeholder Management – work with senior stakeholders internally and externally to create a positive working relationship, as well as forge relationships with key business teams
- Market Research and Audience Insight – working with the internal senior leaders to devise year-round insight programmes and managing their implementation either through external research agencies or in-house; analysis of insight findings to further determine marketing activities and overall strategy for retail and commercial.
- Data Strategy - database development and management, and devising a data acquisition and re-engagement strategy in conjunction with the Chief Information Officer.
- Analytics & Reporting – using online analytics to analyse campaigns and website trends, ensuring that all channels are being tracked accurately. CRM segmentation skills.
- Budget Management – Manage the marketing budget and maintain accurate budgets, reports, analysis and documentation.
- Partnership building – developing relationships with key event partners, retailers, internal and external stakeholders to enhance the positioning of Collins Square.
- PR Management – work with local media, PR agencies and relevant industry organisations to direct their activity to gain awareness for events at Collins Square and promote our Business & Events Centre and hospitality venues.
- Websites Management – managing development, design and content of websites.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing manager capacity or similar role, with end to end marketing and communications experience.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, able to work with and influence a range of personalities and enjoy collaborating.
- Previous exposure to commercial and/or retail property
- CRM and database analytics
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing strategy and plans
- Excellent technical skills including survey creation, data analytics, campaign implementation and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing skills and channels, such as SEM, social and email marketing
- Experience using online web and other data analytics programs e.g. WordPress, Lead pages, Adobe Suite, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Google Forms, Google Sheets.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable to change and willing to work at strategic and operational levels to get things done.
- Team leadership/management ability – being able to clearly communicate tasks and organise a team
- Analysis and reporting skills – able to report and present trends on marketing performance to the wider team
Other preferred attributes:
- A degree in marketing or communications
- A passion for digital innovation with proven ability to identify new ideas to attract, convert and engage an audience.